SISD #58 - Do Good and Do Well with Carrie Rich
- How To Empower - You need to give others the agency to be creative and autonomous. Your role is to support so that others can bring their best.
- Diversity Is Objectively Best - The economic impact of diversity is proven, not to mention the social impact.
- Do Good, Do Well - You can make a difference while making money. Money accelerates the mission.
- “There’s great talent and opportunity that’s distributed evenly all over, but the resources and networks to bring those ideas to life are not equally distributed.”
- “Being exposed to the way other people live makes us better.”
- “If you don’t invest in yourself you can’t expect others to invest in you.”
- “Becoming a parent forced me to be crystal clear about what I care about. My values are playing out before my children’s eyes and they’re soaking it in.”
Carrie Rich is the CEO and Founder of the Global Good Fund and the Global Impact Fund. She is a prolific philanthropist and investor making a serious positive impact on the world.