SISD#48 - Passion with Kira Day
- Defining Passion - Passion = Meaning x Investment. When you start meeting your needs holistically, and apply that consistently you’ll cultivate a sense of passion for what you do.
- Bridging The Passion Gap - The value systems of society haven’t adjusted to meet modern times and the opportunity inherent to today. But technology and a new consciousness are disrupting the model.
- Using Ikigai - Discovering purpose by identifying 4 things - What do you love? What are you good at? What does the world need? And what can you get paid for?
- Taking Action Toward Passion - Small steps and tastes of your passion consistently is more effective than major changes because it gives you more time to adjust and accommodate.
- “If passion = meaning x investment then purpose is passion shared.”
- “We can’t be what we can’t see. If we’re constantly in an environment of people all doing the same thing, and you want to break from that mold, it’s very difficult.”
- “We know more about our things than we know about ourselves.”
Kira is the founder of the Passion Centre, where she has conducted pioneering research that identifies correlates to passion, demonstrates how passion is linked to well-being, and created a system that actually predicts your level of passion which she calls your Passion Health Score.
- The Passion Centre Website
- Kira’s LinkedIn