SISD #42 - Creating Your Vision with Joel Brown
- Casting a Vision - Use a structured approach to envision the life you want to have and begin connecting to that in the present.
- Co-Creating With The Divine - We have access to so much power and opportunity, and everything is working around us to make our dreams come true.
- Experiencing Transformation - We can evolve through experiences and perspective shifts to tap into out greater purpose and become someone who is capable of filling the shoes we aspire to have.
- Limiting Judgment and Comparison - Everyone has their own truth that is informed from their own experience and context. Keep space for that and seek to understand.
- “Think vision, not goals. Goals are good for short term achievement but a vision is great and powerful for long term success.”
- “We don’t know all the answers right now, we need to sprinkle in a little bit of faith.”
- “If I do start looking at this game of life in a way where I simplify it, it can be straightforward and exciting rather than talking myself out of my biggest dreams because I don’t know if if I deserve it yet.”
- “When your faith is stronger than your fears and there’s moments of that new creation, a whole new world will open up for you.”
Joel Brown is the founder of Addicted2Success, the #1 self-help resource on the internet. He is also the host of the Addicted2Success Podcast. Joel is also well-known as an elite coach and speaker, traveling the world to facilitate transformational events and experiences. Having been featured in Forbes, Success Magazine, Entrepreneur, Inc, and the Think and Grow Rich movie, Joel is a world-class voice in the coaching and transformational space.