SISD #40 - Create and Grow Rich with Genein Letford
- Financial Education - The institutions we have in place need to do a better job preparing kids with important life skills during formative developmental years.
- Exploring Student Loan Debt - Students don’t understand the depth of the investment they’re making when choosing to go to college. Genein speaks from experience on this societal flaw.
- Creativity in the Workplace - It’s not just simple jobs that will be threatened by artificial intelligence, it’s higher functioning jobs as well and creativity will the the great separator when it comes to adding value at work.
- Fostering Creativity - Using tools, exercises, and diversity to help people look at things in a new way and uncover ideas about how to approach various challenges.
- “College is not for everyone but higher learning is.”
- “I can’t ignore all of this stuff and not warn the next generation, I’m doing the same thing people unknowingly did to me.”
- “Your creative health affects your financial wealth.”
- “The true child-like genius, that’s what we need to get back to.”
Genein Letford is the best-selling author of the book “From Debt to Destiny” where she recounts her own financial struggles, and shares the baseline knowledge and action steps she took to get out of debt. She is also an award winning educator, a global speaker, and a top trainer on creative thinking. Genein is the founder of Caffe strategies where she works with executives and employees to help reignite creativity and financial agility in our workforce. She's also the founder of a Non-Profit organization called Alumni 360 and a on the Board for DonorsChoose.